Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Stardate 65317.5

Yes, I'm a Star Trek fan, get over it!....okay, wait. I'm not on of those fans, but I still love the shows, so....yes. Moving on.

Alright, not much really. I honestly have no news. I have finished with the insulation in the floor today. I hope to have a floor by this evening. Not much else. Really, really, really busy. Right now I feel like Captain Hook with the tick tock of the crocodile haunting my wake. There is a giant count down looming above me and I cannot escape it. My personal out-of-apartment deadline is Thursday, as in the day after tomorrow. I don't think I will make it, but once the floor is down I become a moving machine. I promise to have pictures and a detailed how-to post on my van renovations thus far. Give me till next week and you won't be disappointed.

Speaking of disappointment, I might add that I may have to sit out of school next semester due to financial difficulties. At first this really saddened me because I was going to present my thesis and graduate, but now I am thinking of all the wonderful possibilities. Looking for that silver lining is a wonderful skill. Develop it. Use it.

More later. Keep warm or keep cool, depending on your location. (It is hot here today.) Best of luck with your adventures. Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment